Inspiring letter from Prasad this morning on their work in the fields of preaching the gospel and possible open doors for them to walk through:
Peace be unto you in the name of the Messiah, the son of beloved Savior, because of your prayers by the grace of Elohim, I and my family and congregation are safe.
As you are my prayer partners and co-workers, I would like to share some spiritual things in this letter:
- Our ministries of true evangelism are moving forward, despite many obstacles because of God’s richest grace, and as well as you are very cooperative in this evangelizing ministry.
- We have been preparing the Sabbath School Children by taking some topics from the CEM YEA lessons and from the Bible and teaching them by translating them ourselves from English into Telugu.
Since Tabernacles, sisters Anusha and Dina Grace have been sitting together translating these YEA lessons into Telugu and we hope to present them to the children in the form of printing (Booklet), because these lessons are highly blessed to create an impact on their lives. We have been working on them from English to Telugu to make into a booklet . It is God’s work, as well as our responsibility.
Here in India, the Sabbath school pattern is not as in America . So we are selecting some lessons from Primary, Junior and Intermediate and translating them. Your valuable suggestions and your encouragement are very much needed.
- The classes conducting through the online zoom app initiated by us in COVID-19 have received a good response from many people, well many asking us for the TRUTH and contacting us through phone calls. The printing materials prepared by me are being supplied to some people through WhatsApp and some by postal correspondence. Because of the grace of God and effective help from you we could able to accomplish it. We have seen many books and articles in the “Born to Win” website and we hope that if they are translated into Telugu, it will be very highly useful to those in the congregations as well as to others.
Basic Christianity Law & covenant
Are we living in the last days?,
Time with God ,
Could Christ return tonight?
… and many more
- Many Sunday worshippers ask about the Sabbath and the appointed times and appeal us to have group discussions, by which they can dwell deeply into scriptures, which we are able to do as much as we have time. We expect this group discussions to be organized once a month in some area, where we are there to serve Elohim and to take care of the rest of the programmes, I have to travel on a bike to far-flung areas, Michael daddy knows how the roads are like in our country and in our area (WELCOME TO INDIA). .. To do these activities requires physical strength as well.
- Even in Bihar northern part of India, the children of God are in great difficulty, we have not been going there for many years, the people there are very enthusiastic for the Word of God. Some people are still in contact with sister Anusha,. Moreover, audio records and Some Hindi magazines are printed and sent there, there are very few people who have studied there, these magazines are sent only to them, and audio messages for the uneducated, please uphold them in your prayers.. We are making our effort to somehow bring them the good news of truth so that they do not deviate from the True Scriptures, even though we are not available to them. . I’ve shared few times with the people over there, and Michael daddy is fully aware of MISSION BIHAR, and now we’re going to have a chance to meet them.
- The government and private schools here in our state claim that they must educate children in ETHICS and MORALS. They want to introduce moral education in schools.
Knowing about us they invited us to educate the students in the schools. We feel that it’s a better privilege for us, where we are prayerfully waiting for this opportunity. Moreover, we are thinking of not teaching religious related things in schools and in any way we should give the love of YAHSHUA and Ethical life principles from the Scriptures to the students studying in the schools. We have to inject the truth into them indirectly rather than directly, which is the BIG TASK of us. We seek your advice. We welcome your valuable suggestions. Looking forward to listen from you.
“The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.”
With Love and Peace
Evangelist Prasad Deering